Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

IOS widgets not working after updating to 17.6.1

davidmorton3000 says:
I use a widget for a smart list and it is now defaulting to the today list instead of the smart list. This happened upon update with my iPhone and I encountered the same issue when I updated my iPad today. The widget still works with tags.
Posted at 3:02pm on August 19, 2024
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi davidmorton3000,
Thanks for reporting this. I've added this to our list to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience here!

Let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime. 💙
Posted 3 weeks ago
nocturnal9 says:
I’m having this problem as well. I filed a report about a week ago, waiting to hear anything back.
Posted 3 weeks ago
kev1n says:
Same here with ios 18. Today is always displayed regardless of which smartlist is set.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks for your reports as well! nocturnal9, I think you were the first one to contact us and I had written you back last week—thanks again for letting us know! 💙
Posted 3 weeks ago
nocturnal9 says:
yep, that was 12 days ago. Any update? It’s very frustrating.
Posted 3 weeks ago
opuntia2 says:
I reported it almost one month ago (7/30), still no fix. I too noticed that the widget works with tags so I was able to come up with a workaround, but it’s not ideal.
Posted 18 days ago
I don't have an update yet, sorry about that. I will check with the development team on this and see if we have a resolution soon. 💙
Posted 18 days ago
ragmana says:
@opunita2, thanks for mentioning that tags work. @andrewski, thanks for sharing what you can when you can. The SNL skit about CNN’s home pregnancy test comes to mind : )
Posted 11 days ago
jada40 says:
Any updates from the development team?
Posted 5 days ago
We appreciate your patience! The development team has identified something that changed in iOS 17.6.1 that caused the widgets to stop working and we are looking into a fix/workaround.

Of course an app update will be the final word, but I'll share any, um, updates otherwise in the meantime. 😅
Posted 3 days ago