Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Can't delete old completed tasks

ksingernc says:
I downgraded from Pro to regular some months ago. I found I did not need the extra benefits of Pro. My issue is more of an annoyance than a problem. The web app and Mac app are showing I have over 5000 completed tasks but they do not show up on my completed tasks list. I assume they are leftovers from Pro and are taking up digital space somewhere. Clearing the trash has had no effect. I also have a few subtasks that RTM tells me I cannot access because I am not using Pro. I don't need to access them because I moved the info to notes before I switched off Pro. BTW, the iOS apps don't show these numbers. Is there a way to clear this old stuff?
Posted at 11:03pm on July 22, 2024
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi ksingernc,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Completed tasks are visible for 7 days without Pro, but are not deleted. (For example, if you upgrade later, those would all be available.) They do technically take up some space, but that doesn't get counted against you. 😅

For the subtasks, we're sorry about that! We don't mean to hold those hostage or "force" you to upgrade again to access those. Can you contact us so we can help make that right? And, well, along the way, you'd be able to manage your completed tasks as well. 😉
Posted 6 weeks ago